Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kick Christmas Week off Right

We got Christmas started this weekend. My parents came in on Friday for the week. Laney's Christmas pagent was Friday night. Laney was in the Advent pagent at her school on Friday as part of the angel band. (Sorry to picture is grainy it was taken by my video camera while I was taking video)On Saturday morning we went and picked out our Christmas tree. I got to say, it's a little odd to pick out a tree in near 80 degree weather.
Look at trees with Mama Janie.

In the evening, Rob & I got dressed up and went to his company Christmas party.

Tonight we decorated our tree. The girls were playing around while we got the lights strung.

Laney's teachers gave her felt ornaments for Christmas. She got to hang them on the tree herself this year.

Here we are with the finished tree.

Mama Janie & Daddy Ron with the grand-daughters and a couple of fuzz balls.









1 comment:

Katy S. said...

What a cute post heather!!! It looks as if you all had a great time!! I love the family picture!