Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Chris,

And anyone else who is still paying attention. I am alive. We're all doing well.

I have pictures of Alex turning 9 months & 10 months old and updates on his progress.

I have pictures of Kat & Elena doing homework together.

I have pictures of homecoming mums, a trip to the zoo & halloween costumes (Alex = Monkey, Elena = Belle, Kat = Kairi from Kingdom Hearts)

I also have a 10 month old, a 4 year old, a 16 year old and a lot of excuses for not turning on my lap top at night.

And for one more day I have my current job.

Yup, after 7 years, I gave notice 2 weeks ago. I will start my new job in week. I am excited. I am nervous. I am sad. I love my co-workers. I love my job. But I have been offered a position 14 miles closer to my house that is sort of a promotion (I am changing fields to a certain degree) with a raise and good benefits.

And hopefully I will post some of those above mentioned photos during my week off.

Heather

3 comments:

Katy S. said...

I amy not post much anymore but I do look. Gad to see you still out there

Tara said...

I saw the pics yesterday but didn't see this. Congrats on the new job!

Boutte Clan said...

WOW!!! Congratulations on the new job! That is awesome!!! What field are you entering now? So excited! Really hope to see you guys when we are here in December!