Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's up with us

We had a productive weekend - I got a ton of the Christmas baking & candy making done. (Although my peanut brittle turned out chewy instead of brittle) Elena & I visited my aunt on Staturday morning. We got to see her new retirement apartment (very nice) and she took us to lunch. That evening Ronny & Lauren came over to have an early Christmas. This is them with Elena and her new purse, cell phone & sunglasses.
Last night was Kathryn's Christmas Concert. Here's the star of the show in her band concert uniform:

Rob had a work meeting & we were convinced he wouldn't make it. But just as the concert & symphonic bands were wrapping up & the Honor band was coming on, who should appear in the row behind me!Here's both my girls:
And last but not least a video of "The African Bell Carol". If you hear coughing, that's Elena. The little goober has bronchitis. We saw the peditrician today and I am having all kinds of mommy/work guilt issues, especially since I am going to be out next week as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, let me just say, Hellloooooo, Ronny!! haha! He cute.
Now you're gonna tell me he's like 16 and i'm gonna feel like a total perv. hehe.:)

Kathryn looks beautiful at the concert. and the video was great!!

Hope Laney is feeling better very soon!! :)

Melanie said...

Hmmm....I just tried to leave a comment and it didn't save. Anyway, love the video of kathryn's band. We went to my youngest neice's chorus concert Monday night. Her dress was very similar to Kathryn's.

Angela said...

Love the Christmas concert. Christmas music is so inspirational to me! The girls look cute standing by the tree.

MBKimmy said...

great video!~ love techonology!

Heather said...

Katie - he turns 24 in January.

Kimmie Kay said...

Great job Kathryn, she looks beautiful! I was in band since 5th grade and love everything music still!