Monday, June 9, 2008

The Good, the Bad, & the just plain Poopy

The Good:

The hubby and I made 9 years last week, most of them pretty darn great. We celebrated Saturday night with a babysitter & a dinner a Carrabbas.

We also got Kathryn's final report card. She managed all A's, except for an 87 in Math. Can I get a Woo hoo?

The Bad:

I am going to a funeral on Wednesday. My father's youngest sister died this morning. She was 81 and had been sick, so while it is sad, it could be worse. If you're the praying type, keep her family in your prayers, especially her husband.

And the Poopy:

Elena. It sucked. Hopefully it's over. 'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope your week is looking up.

Chris said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope all went well with the family today.

Congrats on your 9th wedding anniversary. Our 6th is this Sunday!

Good job to K on her good grades!

Hope E is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry for your loss. sending you hugs and prayers, girl.

happy anniversary!

Have a great weekend. :)