Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fit for a princess

We finished Elena's big girl room this weekend. Kathryn is in Florida with the band, so we took advantage and temporarily moved Laney into her room so that we could paint on Friday & Saturday. Once that was done, we put up the new curtains and the new princess wall stickers.

I dug into the photo archives for the shots I took when we finished the nursery, which had a Classic Winnie the Pooh theme, for a comparison.


We kept the family tree above the shelves, Laney loves looking up on the wall & seeing her grandparents, great-grandparents & aunts & uncles. (The pictures are all pre-cousins)
We also kept her "ABCs" as she calls them and the cross that Granddaddy gave her at her baptism.

The poster was Kathryn's. She took it down a few months ago and saved it for her sister.


Thanks for taking the tour.

2 comments:

Katy S. said...

I love addition of the 2nd kids bathroom. I caught the potty in the last picture. I love that all 3 of us have the EXACT SAME POTTY

Melanie said...

Love the new princess room. I am sure that Laney loves it too!