Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another one for the "Urmmmm...." file

I'm going to preface this with the fact that Kathryn was fully warned that if she made these hats, I would take pictures and I would post them on the blog. She made 'em anyway.

It all started when we heard a jet fly over. We live near a tiny little municiple airport and we hear Cessnas and small helicopters, even the occasional World War II Vintage aircraft, but never jets. We're discussing this over dinner and our teenager turns into a conspiracy theorist. And then decides she needs a tin foil hat. When I pointed out the lack of tin foil she went for the aluminum foil. I steered her off my non-stick and she went for the heavy duty. And she made this.

She also thoughtfully made one for her sister. After all we can't let "them" know how Elena feels about Mickey Mouse & macaroni and cheese.
Have I mentioned how much I love my kids?
Have a great week.


3 comments:

Tara said...

More hat lovers in the family! Those are funny pics.

Katy S. said...

When are we gonna see the big hat post???? My question what is the theory behind the hats???

Heather said...

Katy -

Kathryn says you started it - when you put a bow on your head at Christmas.