Tuesday, June 5, 2007

An Anniversary Conversation

So I had originally planned to post something sappy about the wonderful man I am married to. (He is and its great). But instead I give you this:

As I am strapping the baby into the car seat this morning:

Me: Oh, by the way, happy anniversary

Him (from the other room): Happy anniversary

Me: So, has been a good 8 years?

Him: Sure

Me: Up for a few more?

Him: A few

This would worry me if I didn't know we're both crazy and crazy for each other. Happy Tuesday and Happy Anniversary to Us, Happy Anniversary to Us . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. i like this. i have a feeling my husband would respond the same. ;) anyways, Happy Anniversary to you two!! and i misread the post below about your parents sharing the same anniversaryas you, but it's still pretty close and it's still pretty damn cool, man. :)

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Sorry I've been slow on blogging. I haven't been feeling well at all and am just now catching up on everything.

Katy S. said...

Happy Anniversary to you both too! I am sorry again I did not have my "ode to Rob ad Heater" up in time.