Saturday, March 1, 2008

18 months already?

First things first - Happy Birthday, Uncle Mike!

Second things, today is Elena's 18 month birthday or as close as we get. Happy February 30th, everybody. I've been gone for a couple of weeks, so here's some of the fun we've been having, in between the hectic.

Laundry basket silliness:

These are our backyard azealas - they've been busting out over the last couple of weeks: Reading the newspaper with Sissy:
And these are of my 18 month old today. She just keeps getting goofier and I keep thinking I can't love her more and proving myself wrong.


We had portraits taken today. Hopefully I'll post before the Smiles-By-Wire is available, but we'll see. It's been a little nuts around here.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Happy 18 months Miss Laney. Those are all great pictures. We wish we could see you all again.

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 months you gorgeous baby girl! she is too cute, Heather! I love these pictures!

MBKimmy said...

Happy 18 months and to Uncle Mike too!

Katy S. said...

She is geting so BIG!! WOW has it really been that long??? Time goes by so fast. I love you guys!

Chris said...

Love that pic of her in front of the azaleas. She looks like such a big girl there! Her and Linds would be best buddies with their goofy pictures! Glad to see you back on the blogs...it's been a busy time for everyone. Can't wait to see the new professional pics. I need to get some Easter shots done of Lindsay soon...so behind!!

Caron said...

She is a doll! So much personality! I can't wait to see the new pics!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

Welcome Back Heather! Happy 18 months to Laney, she is such a doll (and quite the hoot too)! Great pics...