Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Happy Fourth

Hope everyone had a happy & safe 4th of July! We did for the most part, there was an incident with my thumb and a sparkler, but it was not extreme.
We did a little birthday for Neil 16 days late, but who's counting?
This picture about sums it up - my maniacal husband, a lit lighter, & a string of 400 fire crackers.
Becky does a little dance with the sparklers. Don't worry she's a professional.
Charlie's Angels if two were guys, one was Becky and the guns shot confetti strings.
And I leave you with some fireworks pictures. First from the neigboring church's display:
And our artillery shells with which we had much fun setting off the neighbors car alarm:

2 comments:

Chris said...

That pic of Rob is hysterical. LOL! Looks like you guys had great fun! Laney is adorable as always!!

Melanie said...

Those pictures cracked me up. It looks like you guys had a great
4th! I love that pic of Laney. She is getting to look like such a big girl!