Monday, February 2, 2009

Miss him already

My Granddaddy passed away on Sunday, January 25. One of many reasons that I haven't blogged this week. It was one of those weeks where any little thing could remind me of him -
pancake syrup (he loved it on ice cream), a trip to the hardware store (one of my favorite places to go with him when I was little) . . . Pardon me as I wax nostalgic.
My high school graduation

In Corpus Christi
Meeting Laney for the first time (she's 6 weeks old)
Laney's first ThanksgivingHere's Laney's first A&M v. UT game

This is the most recent picture I have - it's from Ronny's wedding.

Kathryn called him "Great" and he was. I called him "Granddaddy" (which means so did Laney). And we miss him . . .

1 comment:

Katy S. said...

I am sorry to hear such sad news. I will keep you and your family in prayers.