Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Pictures

There are a lot pictures in this post as I am playing catch up. These cover three weeks worth of Halloween festivities.

Two weeks before Halloween, my friend Byrony & I took our girls to a pumpkin patch at the local halter club. The girls got to go on pony rides & enjoy a petting zoo.
Then we picked out pumpkins. Both girls became obsessed with the tiny white ones with orange stripes, so I ended up buying one of those in addition to a regular jack-o-latern sized one.
The following week Kat was invited to a Halloween party. She went as Neil Gaiman's Death from his Sandman comic series. She hasn't read much of the series, but she thinks the character looks cool (I agree).

On to Halloween night - here's Laney & the aforementioned white pumpkin and my electric jack-o-latern. Unfortunately, the other pumpkins I got during our trip to the pumpkin patch rotted before we could carve them.

Me & Laney. Looking at it, I find it hard to believe I am 33 weeks pregnant in this picture.

Laney & Daddy

Our little butterfly - all ready to trick-or-treat. She was so excited. She would not say "trick-or-treat" at a single house, but she always said "thank you".


1 comment:

Tara said...

Cute pics! You look great! I need a valid email address for you and/or Rob. The ones I had came back returned this morning.