Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates

We're busy - such is life with a 15 year old, a 3 1/2 year old and a 5 month old, plus two full time jobs and two houses. Our house finally sold. We were due to close on Friday, but it may be delayed a few days. We had to put siding on to make the bank happy and the re-inspection process delayed us a bit. All goes well, we move into the new place on May 22! We're surrounded by boxes, packed boxes, unpacked boxes, flat fold boxes.

To top it off the boxes arrived at work today as well. Friday at 3:30 my computer gets shut down and I officially no longer work at my current address. As of Monday morning I work in our downtown office. I get to change commutes twice in 2 weeks!

We've had some fun & some milestones over the past few weeks, so I plan to put together some more posts tonight. I'll delay the release a little to stretch out the fun.

In the meantime, here are some Alex pics. I get such a kick out his little buddah-belly that I had to take some pictures yesterday before he got dressed.

Look what he found! Toes are his new favorite play thing.




No comments: