Monday, April 9, 2007

I digress . . .

I'm feeling a little lonely here, no comments in two posts. :( I kid, I know your busy, I noticed a decrease in general blogging these last couple of weeks.

However, the paranoid part of me wants to explain my post from last week. I believe in prayer for all things - even little things like work. The H-1B cap is a major part of my life every March (and usually April) and it means a lot to my department and our clients. It's been affecting our work lives and our home lives.

I know immigration is a hot button issue. For working in the immigration field, I am remarkably conservative and I have some very strong feelings about it. I hope I did not offend.

3 comments:

Tyler and Leah said...

I stumbled across your blog - great pictures and thoughts! I too get lonely when no one comments :)

Anonymous said...

ya gotta give comments to get'em. girl! i think that's how this whole blogging thing works! hehe! oh, i am kidding you, girl! No offense at all about the immigration. don't worry about that. i think i am just a moron and it went over my head!! hehe :)

Tara said...

Leave more comments on other people's pages and they will come flocking. That's happened to me over the past few weeks.

Sorry, I've personally been slack on posting and commenting. As you can see from my post, things have gone to H-E-double hockey sticks in a handbasket for me.

No offense here, I just didn't want to comment and sound dumb.