Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because I'm a follower

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? My middle name came from a character in the Pallisers, I think. I never can remember the name of the book.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Friday, at a funeral

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends. When I try, I have very nice handwriting. I've been paid to address wedding invitations.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey? I'd rather have chicken salad.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 by birth, 2 by marriage (if the hubby counts) and 3 with 4 legs

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'm trying to cut down. I'm in a 12 step program. Really, I'm getting better.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, much like Tara I never had reason to take them out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? definitely not, I'm afraid of heights and paying that much for something that lasts a matter of seconds

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? If I have to eat cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. But I rarely wear shoes that require ties

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? nope. that's why I ask the hubby to come be strong so much.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? french silk has recently unseated mint chocolate chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Not sure. Can't really think. At work I tend to try to place accents.

15. RED OR PINK? red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Gee I feel like I should be sitting across from some therapist paying money and waiting for my mother to join us on a conference call.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Several friends I've lost touch with. I was just thinking of a few today.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they feel like it. It was a thing to do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? light blue, no shoes

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? grilled chicken burger

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the TV.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green?

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? turkey roasting in the oven, vanilla

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Rob

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I picked it up from Katie and Tara and they're pretty awesome

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey in person. Football and Baseball if I'm in a revved up group

27. HAIR COLOR? brown

28. EYE COLOR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Shrimp in the Oven (a Mama Leone recipe)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I still get bad dreams from scary movies. Although, they do give me a reason to snuggle with the hubby.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Stardust. IT WAS AWESOME. Gotta re-read the book

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter, if there's decent snow.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on the giver.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Strawberry Mix Ins

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? As much as I hate to admit it - "Deal or No Deal", "The Singing Bee", and "Heros". I'm not ashamed of the Heroes part, but the others . . .

42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of my girls playing laughing, squealing until the crying start. Although the silence of my house at 5:15 AM when I am the only one up is kinda cool too.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the Beatles unless I am in a very specific mood

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I am going to guess The Grand Caymans.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm pretty decent at sewing and I like to think I have decent eye for composition. I used to be good writer, but that one's pretty rusty

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas

Extra Credit : Mc Steamy or Mc Dreamy? WHO?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers, heather! thanks for playing along. i love the sound of the morning too. 6am when no one else is up but me. nothin' better.:)

MBKimmy said...

I like to read the comments - maybe I will play later this week!

Heather said...

From my mom via e-mail: Glencora McClusky Palliser, wife of Planetagenet Palliser, in Anthony Trollope's THE PALLISERS.

I like French Silk too.

Love, Mom

Caron said...

Great answers! Hey, don't feel bad about what you watched on tv last night... did you read my answer to that question???? That's just embarrassing to admit!