Saturday, September 8, 2007

One Year Old Portraits

We took these on Labor Day. They're not the best of Elena (I think that was her 6 month old shoot) but they were still pretty good. She's a bit too active for portraits right now. She had other places to be and why did I keep brushing her hair? She certainly didn't want it brushed. I'm just going to call it realism and be done with it.

We brought along her favorite teddy bear, Ginger. Kathryn made this bear for her at Build-a-Bear last July.


A cake with a velcro candle wasn't the best plan for my velcro obsessed baby. She kept taking the candle off.

This one would have been great if she hadn't decided to run her hands all over her head right before it was shot.



Hope you have a great weekend.

5 comments:

MBKimmy said...

OMG - all of the pictures are so wonderful ... how can you have a favorite?
About the messages - I want people to have to leave thier e-mail address so I can reply to them ... I will go try to figure it out ... Thanks for your help!

Tara said...

Those turned out good, Heather. The bear is cute too. Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Heather. Laney is adorable. Hope you had a great weekend too!

Katy S. said...

I love the pictures Heather. If you have any extra I would love to have some. My fav is the one where she is standing up bu the cake.

Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANEY! VERY CUTE!