Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Year Old Portraits

Our two-year old portraits from JC Penny's.




Overall, they did a great job again, especially since Laney did not want to smile or cooperate a few times. But their new digital system means they want to make you lots of Portrait Creations to view. Yeah, they're pretty & all, but I rarely buy them as I am there with a coupon for $4 sheets and they cost $15-25 a sheet. And I get left with a rambunctious toddler to entertain for the 20 minutes they spend putting them together. Think they'll listen at Christmas if I tell them to skip it?

3 comments:

Katy S. said...

She is really growing up on us. I have to say her cuteness factor goes up the older she gets. Every picture that goes up the more adorable she is!!

Chris said...

those are adorable!! Might have to try out JCP sometime myself!

Melanie said...

I LOVE the pictures. We use JCPenney too most of the time.

She is absolutely adorable in those pig tails!!!!