Monday, September 1, 2008

She's Two!

My baby, urm, big girl turned 2 on Saturday!
We spent the morning at The Children's museum. I took a ton of pictures, although my camera decided to become sensitive to certain types of light suddenly, so not as many as I'd like. This one actually came off Rob's phone. She's making animal tracks in the sand outside.
Here she is playing drums in the Mexico section.
We had lunch in the park and I took a chance to get a good picture of her shirt.
After we came home, we opened her presents. The most popular present - her Cinderella camera. It doesn't actually take photos, it just flashes and says things like "You're as pretty as a princess", but she's still having a blast.
And last night our big girl did her first night without a binky. She cried for 45 minutes (with a Daddy break in the middle) but eventually went to sleep. Tonight she did better. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Katy S. said...

Only 45 minutes to drop the pappy?? I am impressed it takes us 30 just to get Derrick down for the night. It looks like you all had a great day. Hugs and Kisses!!
Aunt, Katy

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Laney!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Laney!!! Love the shirt!

We have that camera and I bet I have heard "Your as pretty as a Princess".....at least 50 Million times!!!!

Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't believe that...I've lost so much time here! Thanks for all your comments and prayers...I go home Tomorrow!