Saturday, September 6, 2008

Homecoming '08

The Mums: The one on the left came from her date to the dance (read: his mom) and I made the one on the right. That was an adventure, I didn't have a clue - I only had one mum in highschool and I really didn't even want that one.
Here she is all ready for the dance. I promised her I would not post the picture with the B-O-Y on the blog (also didn't get permission).
Poor kid - she was so nervous - that her dad and I were gonna do something to embarass her! This was her first date where she was picked up at the house (by him & his dad) and we all had a case of nerves.

4 comments:

Angela said...

She looks so grown up in the photo. Geez. Let's not embarrass our children on this blog. ;). I wont tell if you wont.

Katy S. said...

I cannot believe that she has had her first date. Man I did not get mine till my sophomore year in school. I forgot all about the mums. Neither in Tampa or Atlanta were mums a big deal. Hope she had a blast!!

Tara said...

Wow, time flies. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Too bad she wouldn't let you post a pic of the guy! We wanna see.

Kimmie Kay said...

Wow, what a big deal for all...cool! I hope Kat had a great time herself and with the B-O-Y, LOL! I can't get over how adorable Laney's bday pix are too! You've been busy.

P.S. Happy Anniversary Tara!