Saturday, March 3, 2007

Laney's 1st trip to the park

Today was gorgeous, if a little cool. It's been gray up until the last few days and then the sun came out. The high today was in the low 60s, so that made it a bit cool. (I look on the bright side, Laney is actually get to wear the cool weather clothes she has in the 6-9 month size.) Anyway, we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and go to the park. My brother, Ronny, Kat, Laney and I all headed to War Memorial Park in Bear Creek.

They have a mini-zoo,
ducks (who actually weren't interested in eating our bread) and a play ground.
Kathryn climbed the rope pyramid


Elena tried out the swings, with and without Mommy

and the slide, we're not sure if she liked that one.

2 comments:

Katy S. said...

What a fun filled day. That park looks like a blast. I wish we had one like that near here.

Tara said...

That does look like fun. I can't wait until our new park is built around the corner.