Saturday, March 17, 2007

Why are we wearing this toy on our heads?

Because it's St. Patty's Day!

First, Laney ties one on with some green formula.*







Then we all exhibit our St. Patty's day spirit by wearing the green (there is a bit of green in Laney's dress) and a Leprechaun Head Bopper. Well, most of us. I have been asked to type the following on behalf of our other four-legged inhabitants: "We the cats of the household do not hold with the wearing of anything upon our heads. It is undignified. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that the Friskies are served regularly and the boxes are kept clean, we'd be so out of here. Sincerely, Ebony and Scooter". Cats, can't live with 'em, can't throw 'em out on their fuzzy behinds or the SPCA will be after you! :) I'm kidding we love the aloof little devils.

*No actual green formula was consumed. This formula was rejected at the early morning feeding and had expired, so I dyed it green for a photo. Mama Janie reads the blog and she might worry. :P

4 comments:

Katy S. said...

I like the idea of green formula. My friend Jackie's mom would make green pancakes, green eggs and green milk on St. Patty's morning for the family. On Valentine’s Day it would all be red. I have always wanted to try it.

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling that our cat Chloe would want me to write the same thing if i tried to dress her up like i do our dog! cute post!

Becky said...

Love the disclaimer, but it was a cute photo op! Cats--none for me thanks! ;)

Chris said...

Smart idea on the green formula! Too cute. Your daughters are adorable!