Monday, March 12, 2007

My first born

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited,
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? After 5 years of waiting, no way!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 28, I turned 29 before she was born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? home test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Rob, then my supervisor
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? Sept 4, then Sept 7, 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Naseau, yes, actual sick, no
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Spicy Mexican food and fruit
12. WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? People who wouldn't believe I was really due in 2 weeks, because I "just wasn't showing that much "
WHERE DID QUESTION 13 GO?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? no, but I was hoping boy until the ultrasound
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? less than 20, I'm not sure
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, two
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew, one was at my house and one was on my birthday
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? A hormone diffency in the 1st trimester that caused a miscarriage scare
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Christus St. Catherine
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 11? I think they broke my water around 7 PM, and she got here after 6 AM
21. WHO DROVE YOU THE THE HOSPITAL? Me, I was going in for a test, not to have a baby
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Rob and the usual nurses and doctor
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural, with the help of induction
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? By IV and epidural
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?? 7 lbs 5 oz
28. DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS?? true knot in her cord. This meant more to me than her. I lost the rights to get up and wander during the first portion of labor
29. WHAT DAY WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ON? August 30, 2006
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Elena
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 6 months + a few days

5 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you did the survey too! It's running rampant on the blogs.

Heather said...

Yeah, I read it on several of your friends blogs and thought I'd give it go. I miss Forever in Flipflops!

Anonymous said...

well, miss her no more, heather! i know becky would be happy to invite you to her blog! mine unfortunatly is on the frickin' fritz right now! argh, blogger can be a real pain sometimes!
Your daughter is GORGEOUS by the way! Her smile is precious. :)

Becky said...

Hey Heather! Didn't know you were a reader! Of course you may come and visit Forever in FF any old time...just get my e-mail from Tara and send me a quick message and I'll set you up! :)

Tara said...

emailing you now. You're the second person that wanted Becky's blog today.