Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Thanksgiving Vacation by Laney

Thanksgiving got started early with my day care Thanksgiving feast. Mommy came and had lunch with me on the Friday before Thanksgiving.


My Mama Janie and my Daddy Ron came to have Thanksgiving with us.

I tried Thanksgiving food. I liked the cranberry sauce the best.
I played in the kitchen cabinets. That's fun!

My Uncle Ronny & my Aunt Lauren came over on Friday.They made tamales with my parents & grandparents.
And the Aggies won! My family tried really hard to teach me to make a "Gig 'Em" sign with my hand. No luck there, but I did learn to say "Puppy", sign "Baby", and I started calling Mama Janie "Mimi".


7 comments:

MBKimmy said...

First -
love the photo of her in the cubord! Thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving Laney. WOW, your hair is getting long! Lindsay says HI!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, that last picture is great. i love that bib. cute post, heather! Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving, sweet Laney! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Melanie said...

Love the one of Laney in the cabinets! I haev quite a few pics of me in the same place about her age!!! Glad that you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Kimmie Kay said...

What a great post...sounds like Laney had a great vacation! :)

Tara said...

Laney is getting so big! Very cute pictures.

Katy S. said...

AWW I am gald to see you all are well. I love the cranberries the best too.