Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random Musings of Mommy

SLIMMED-DOWN BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF 'MUFFINS' are yummy. Even cold when your flying down the road to get in and out of Babies R Us during lunch.

Why is it that Laney's favorite past time is turning her sippy cup upside down and slamming it until enough water comes out to play in?

And on a related topic, soggy Goldfish crackers are one of the nastiest things on Earth.

What the heck happened to Thanksgiving? I've seen Christmas Ross commercials. Cathy dressed her dogs as Santa and an Elf today. And I heard a song on the radio called "Sometimes I Cry at Christmas" or something like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, i hear ya about soggy goldfish. nasty as all get out. liked your musings! and yes, we need to hear more about thanksgiving! man, i love turkey day!

Caron said...

I teach four year old's every Sunday at church, and their favorite thing to do is dump their Goldfish in to their apple juice cups and drink that nasty mixture. I can barely stomach watching it now... and you can only imagine how bad it was when I was pregnant! Nasty!!

Chris said...

Funny.

Yes, I'm an advocate for NO Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving! Mike and I were driving home on Halloween and 104 something or other was playing ALL CHRISTMAS music to "get you in the mood". Mike was trying to listen to The First Noel and I was screaming "CHANGE THE STATION!!!"
That's insaine!

MBKimmy said...

Went to Wally World 2 days ago ... Halloween every where ... went today Christams ... amazing!

PS I changed the "pumpkin pic" go check it out now!

Katy S. said...

There is no money to be made for Thanksgiving. Retailers are ready to get in your wallet NOW!! We have already began to holiday gift card launch!!!! I am glad good old Wal- Mart is using the word Christmas this year.