Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend update - 1/26-27 edition

My parents descended from the mountain to get my dad to the dentist for a crown replacement and take care of few other things. They decided to come on down to our neck of the woods for the weekend.
They brought our ski clothes back to us - Elena had fun trying on the hats & gloves they brought back.
This was just cute - Mom's on the phone and Laney is making a call.
And I post this, simply because I find it funny. He said something about a resemblence?

On another note, the grades are up. Kathryn is officially allowed to go to the UIL Solo & Ensemble contest (she has one of each) and she is unofficially un-grounded. I have to say grounding made some good changes in our house - less tv, more family time. Hope it sticks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of laney on the phone! that is too cute! and rob with the duck is classic, girl!

Y'all have a great weekend. :)