Wednesday, January 2, 2008

White Christmas

]]]]]]]]]
We spent our Christmas week in Colorado with my folks. They rent an apartment for several months in the winter, which makes our trips up there easier.



Here's most of us "dressed up" for Christmas Eve mass. The little Episcopal church we went to is very laid back. It was a sweet little service including an adorable pagent.



Our Christmas tree, complete with loot. The stockings were hung by the TV with care . . . (No chimney in the apartment)
Kathryn doing a typical Christmas morning faceRob doing a typical Christmas morning face

My cutie-patootie parents.


Our girls in front of the tree

Laney checks out her new farm animal truck from Kathryn

Kathryn's new MP3 player from Dad. It snowed on us Christmas day - so we played in the backyard. Here's Laney getting pulled in the sled by my dad. That's my old snow suit, I wore it in 1978.
Kathryn is working on her snow girl - unfortunately, she wasn't all that successful - the snow was too dry for a decent snow man, er, woman.



Mom and Elena on the stairs at the back of the apartment. They were trying to stage a similar pictures to one that was taken of my grandmother and Ronny wearing the snow suit. This thing's been around a bit.And finally, Rob makes his first snow angel.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Heather! I love that Laney was wearing your old snowsuit! that's awesome you still have it.

Looks like a great trip. and i love Rob's Christmas morning face! classic! :)

The Partins said...

The picture of Laney with the truck is so cute!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

I finally have video of Jamie rolling. yay!

Tara said...

I'm not a big fan of cold weather and snow but I'm glad you all had a great White Christmas. That is cool that Laney is wearing your old snow suit.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness I have so major jealousy going on right now......I have never seen that much snow in my whole life!!! Looks like you guys had a great White Christmas. Laney looks adorable in her snow suit.

Kimmie Kay said...

Heather, these are awesome photos! I love that Laney is wearing your snow suit, cool! The snow pictures totally make me jealous. Lokks like a wonderful family Christmas. GLad the girls got spoiled too. :)

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing your WHITE CHRISTMAS with us! So cool! Lindsay has that same gingerbread girl sleeper. LOVE IT on both of them! SOOOO CUTE!
The snow suit idea is great too. How awesome that it's still around and very cute I might add. Looks like ya'll had a blast!
What did Laney think of the snow? Did she like it or think it was too cold and wet??

MBKimmy said...

love the snow! lOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for sharing!