Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Day



Ok, so it's not snowing. But that sounds better than "Inclement Weather Day" or "Ice Storm Day". Yup, those are icicles hanging off my outside lights and my hose caddy. They canceled Kathryn's school today and I am probably going to go into work late, if I go in at all. Right now, we're watching "The Sound of Music", eating popcorn and having something hot to drink.

It's been cold (by Texas standards) for a few days now - this is Elena all bundled up to go to the sitter's yesterday morning. She is wearing the hat made by my cousin, Martha, that I never thought it would get cold enough for her wear.


This is her wearing the hat my cousin, Roseanne (Martha's daughter) knitted. We're trying to get them all worn while it's cold enough.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't see the latest pictures.....

Tara said...

I can't see them either.

Tara said...

cute pic of Elena and Kathryn

Unknown said...

I see them now. Very cute.

Katy S. said...

Very cute photos! I like the title snow day!

Katy S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.