Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Suemy's Wedding

Saturday night was my friend (and supervisor), Suemy's wedding. Rob, Kathryn, and I went and Laney stayed home with a sitter. The wedding was beautiful, held at a Lutheran church with gorgeous high ceilings and stained glass. I would love to see it in daylight. The reception was held at the Hobby Center. For you non-Houstonians, that is the theatre where the Broadway showes come. I had a hard time picturing it, but it made a beautiful reception site.

The wedding was so very Chae and Suemy. You could tell the pastor cared very much for them. The music was completely non-traditional - they recessed to "Going to the Chapel" and entered the reception to Nelly's "Hot in Here". Suemy was beautiful and Chae's hair still didn't lay down.

Pics:

Not the most flattering picture of me, but this is Kathryn, me, Suemy, Chae and Hunter, also from my office. We unfortuanely cut Hunter's fiancee out of the picture.

Us before we left for the wedding


Work folks - Krissy, Ling

Jacklyn, Zahida, Jamie and me

Jamie & Jacklyn


Zee and her husband, Ali

For some of the professional pics check out pinkposh.blogspot.com

No comments: