Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome

Well, this is me jumping on the band wagon. I held out for a while but here I stand, er sit, "blogging". Yup, using a made up word even. My sister-in-law, Tara has been blogging for a while - about her pregnancy and now her cutie-patootie baby, Evan, and I'll admit, I've been inspired.
So, without topic - I'll probably wax poetic (and non-poetic) on any old subject, I get this thing started. Now I warn you, my favorite topic of conversation right now is my baby girl, Elena. Around here she is more commonly called Laney (or Crankypants, or other amusing and/or embarassing nicknames) and thus my blog name.



I'm also Kathryn's step-mom and I have three four-legged children, Rory (the dog), Ebony and Scooter (cats) and my husband, Rob. Most of you probably already know this. I don't know who's going to read this, maybe I'm just listening to myself type.


2 comments:

Tara said...

She's getting cuter and cuter every day. Glad to see you're blogging.

Andrea said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Keep up the good work!