Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's day

A happy early Mother's day to some of the Mom's in my life, some who read this, some who don't, some I'm not sure -

Happy First Mother's Day to Katy, Tara and Chris

Happy future Mother's Day to Zee

Happy Mother's day to the Moms and Gradmas - Mama Janie, Nana Jackie, Grandma, & Grandma Ila

To the Godmothers in my life and my girls lives - Marilyn, Deanna, Christina, Katy, Kayla and Lauren

And just a general Happy Mother's day to Katie, Becky, Ling, Angelica, Roseanne, Pam, Dana, Donna, Elaine, Susie, Kris and all those I forget . . . thanks for the advice, the listening ears and the laughs.

And not to steal any thunder from Katy, who wrote a beautiful piece, happy Mother's day to Barbara - I know that you can see all 4 of your grandkids from heaven and we'll all meet you there someday.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh THANK YOU so much for the shout out for my First Mother's Day. How sweet of you to think of me!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! Enjoy!

Katy S. said...

Thank you Heather, and happy mother's day to you too. We all have come a long way. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Heather! Hope you have a great day! :)

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day! Very sweet of you to notice everyone. We miss you all and it was good talking to you tonight.