Friday, May 11, 2007

You are a . . . GEEK

I'll admit I took it. I had to try after seeing it on AM and Shea's blogs . Have to agree with AM, I am a bit ashamed, but it was too tempting for a "Hunt For Red October" quoting geek like me.

Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher
































Beverly Crusher
60%
Deanna Troi
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Spock
47%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
45%
Jean-Luc Picard
40%
Data
40%
Chekov
35%
Will Riker
35%
Mr. Scott
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%
Uhura
25%
Geordi LaForge
25%
Worf
25%
Mr. Sulu
20%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...



I tried this morning and ended up a Red Shirt (the expendable character that died every episode). Tried again tonight and got Beverly Crusher, the Weasel's mother. Fabulous. On the plus side it said I am a caring parent. Validation! Yeah! :)

Rob geeked out with me. He's a red shirt too.

4 comments:

Katy S. said...

I am a Chekov. Granted I have no clue what a Chekov is.
Chekov: 70%
James T. Kirk (Captain) :55%
Beverly Crusher :55%
Geordi LaForge:50%
Deanna Troi :50%
Mr. Scott :45%
An Expendable Character: 45%
Uhura :40%
Jean-Luc Picard :40%
Data :40%
Will Riker :40%
Worf :30%
Spock :20%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 0%
Mr. Sulu 0%

Anonymous said...

here's what i am. damn!

Will Riker-
"At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down"

yeah, i'd say that fits me to a tee. haha! :)

Heather said...

You ladies crack me up!

Katy - Chekov was one of the junior bridge crew on the original show. He was Russian, but I can't think of any major personality traits, besides the accent and pride in his heritage.

Katie - I am curious about your answer to the question "Have you made out with many beautiful women"?

Anonymous said...

haha! i hope i answered no!! too funny!