Friday, August 3, 2007

Mr Mom

There was a story on the news this morning about the fact that more and more men are staying home to help out with the kids. I know a several of my readers have hubbies who watch the munchkins during the day sometimes due to their non-traditional schedules.

Well, I've been working more and more late hours, so Rob's been doing more than his part to help out. Last night I left work at 7 PM and came home to the best sight ever - Laney crawling around the corner into the kitchen with a GIGANTIC grin to greet me.

She'd had a some Beefaroni for dinner, since I didn't make home in time for the family to eat together. Rob knows I love a picture of my daughter covered in food, so he took some shots
Queen of the Sippy Cup!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Great job on the beefaroni, Laney! Glad she's mastering the sippy cup now too. She looks adorable covered in sauce.

Anonymous said...

That girl could wear any food and still look fabulous! she's so cute. Daddy did good!

Angela said...

What cute pictures! She is getting better with the cup.

Chris said...

I have to admit I always get the camera out when we're having anything with red sauce...those pics are just the most fun!
Good job Dad!!!