Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A visit from Marilyn

Saturday my godmother, Marilyn was in town and she came by to meet Elena and take the fam to lunch. I really hope my girls have a as wonderful and durable a relationship with their godmothers as I have with Marilyn.
Elena and her Mimi (that's what Marilyn wants to be called)
Me and Elena at the Olive Garden
Kat and Rob
Laney's newest skill - walking while holding only one hand.
This is the best picture I have of the onesie - it says "I'm the little sister". How cute is that?

6 comments:

Katy S. said...

WOW!!! She is about to take off. You look super great!!!

Melanie said...

She is about to GO! You better enjoy what few days you have left....cause soon you will be chasing her EVERYwhere! But you will enjoy that too. She is a cutie!

Tara said...

She looks a little more grown in those pictures, especially since she is walking in them. She's a doll.

Anonymous said...

great picture of you! you and laney look beautiful! have a great weekend. :)

Chris said...

I agree with Tara. She is changing again. She is looking more grown up. WOW!

Kimmie Kay said...

That onesie is adorable Heather! My girls had them when they were little too. Elena is so cute walking with one hand too. :)