Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random comments from my crazy world

2 days and counting
8 cases left to file (out of around 50)
There's a light at the end of the tunnel . . . hopefully it's not a train
My cold's almost gone, too.

Oh, and cool announcement at work - as a bonus for all the hard work (in addition to free pizza for lunch tomorrow) we're going to a baseball game during work hours in 2 weeks! I love free baseball. Even if the Astros can't seem to get themselves out of this slump.

Finally, I'm a little blown away that my daughter is 11 1/2 months old! And Evan is 8 months and Derrick is 6 months. Time is flying . . . And it's been pretty fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pizza and baseball-girl, ain't nothin' better. have fun! :)

Tara said...

Glad the long days are almost over and you get a reward for it!

Chris said...

Enjoy your rewards! You deserve it. Laney has a bday coming up!!! I can't believe how fast all the babies are growing!

Katy S. said...

I am so gald to see you back!!! I have missed you!