Monday, October 29, 2007

Now that's what I call multi-tasking

Tonight I tried blogging a bit different. I set up the lap top and read during the brown, simmer, etc. stages of dinner. It cut down on Laney trying to help me type, which tends to result in her shutting down the browser and the putting the computer in hybernation mode. I also wasn't up way past my bedtime. So, I made dinner (Rachel Ray's Buffalo Chicken Chili - which is yummy and has scalable spice), blogged, and fed the dog! Score one for the modern mom!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I saw that recipe in my email. I'll have to try it out (or Mike since he cooks most). Glad you were able to multi-task.

MBKimmy said...

I love Rachel!

Caron said...

You go... you modern multi-tasking mom, you!

Chris said...

Gotta love when things FLOW like that! You go girl. I'll have to try out that recipe. I'm so ready to make some chili!

Kimmie Kay said...

You GO girl! I'll have to try that myself and move the laptop to the kitchen. My favorite blog background environment is out by the pool with the kids. :)