Thursday, October 11, 2007

Purple haired blues

Okay, so the wedding photographer website doesn't allow my to borrow any photos. Rar. Darn copyrights. I wasn't prepared for not being able to right click on the photos, I have gotten so used to JC Penny, Target, Kiddie Kandids, Pink Posh Weddings, and even my cousin's website (she states her copyright on every page, though) that I assumed in the digital age it was the norm. It is their right to protect their copyrighted work. Just frustrating. They did give out this info:

http://www.texasangels.photoreflect.com/

10/6 Coshaw wedding, the password is the name of the wedding.

Kathryn & my back are on page 3, photo #138 is a good pic of the bride, and Rob & I are in #272 (Rob's making a goofy face) with some other members of our church. Enjoy if you've got a minute.

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

OMG 1st -
going to cheack out the pictures now!

Angela said...

Wow! What can you say?

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I love looking at wedding photos!

Tara said...

Woah...purple!