Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our weekend in 5 pictures

We went to Chuck & Val's wedding. Yeah, they're marwied! I love going to weddings when I knew them when they first started dating. It was our first wedding at our church even though we've been going there consistently for 4 years. It was such a great ceremony. Proof we do clean up nice. I can post pictures later of their rather unique attire including the bride's purple hair and amazing dress, if you're interested.
Ronny & Lauren baby-sat. All three survived with minor only minor issues.Neither one had ever baby-sat for one as little as Laney and neither had ever changed a diaper until last night. Lauren decided she and Laney should be pony-tail twins:
Rob & I taught Sunday School. We used a leaf blower & a couple rolls of toilet paper this week to demonstrate the awesome power of God.
And I hope everyone got to do a little of this today:
Have a happy Monday!

5 comments:

MBKimmy said...

I did get a nap it was nice, but not long enough!

Tara said...

Great pictures! I love Laney's pony tail. Kat looks so grown up - I know I post that all the time. Glad you had a good weekend.

Kimmie Kay said...

Sweet pictures Heather, looks everyone had a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

yes- i wanna see the wedding pics!

love these pictures! glad you had a great weekend!

Angela said...

I am curious now!! I want to see a bride with purple hair. You guys looked great.