Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yet another pumpkin patch

Our turn to post pumpkin patch pictures. Sorry for those of you anxiously waiting, but I am holding out on costume pics until Tuesday night (assuming I can find the time to sit down and post).

First a little blast from the past - last year's pumpkin patch pics:


The following are from us playing around in the living room Saturday morning, and have nothing to do with Laney's costume. (The shirt, by the way, says "Ghouls just wanna have fun.")

Laney seemed a bit confused about the holiday. Her Easter Bunny came along for her pretend trick-or-treat.
Off to our church's pumpkin patch. They've been holding it the last couple of years to raise money for playground equipment on the new property.




My parents came into town, so they joined us at the patch. There aren't many pictures of my dad because he too was hiding behind a camera.





And I leave you with this - you like, his pumpkin? It's real! His pumpkin

8 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pics. I remember the ones from last year. Laney looks cute trying on dress up items. Like Rob's pumpkin too!

Chris said...

Cute pics...I love the blast from the past pics. You have to do that with Halloween too. I am hoping to find time after Halloween to put up some comparison pics.
I love Laney's Goul's just wanna have fun shirt! Great find!
Rob's pumpkin is hysterical. Katie's little joke is running rampant through the blogs.

Melanie said...

Pumpkin patches are the best! I love them as much as the kiddies. Laney looks like she is having fun practicing for trick-or-treat! Can't wait to see Halloween pics!

Angela said...

Laney looked like she was having fun in the pumpkin patch. She looked adorable with her hat and bunny.

Anonymous said...

now, see the pumpkin thing only works with TWO pumpkins, heather. those are the rules. hey, i know i'm tough but ya gotta follow the rules, man. hehe. :) Rob needs to redo this. :)

MBKimmy said...

HAHAHAH love the you like my pumkin that was freaking great!

Caron said...

Yea, Katie! He does need to re-do it and hold the pumpkin lower...LOL! KIDDING!! Great pics! I want to go to a pumpkin patch! I think we waited too late this year. It's cold, man!

Kimmie Kay said...

Like your hubby's pumpkin, ha ha! I love the shot of Laney with the witches hat on, she is soooooo cute!